During a media briefing organized by the Business Alliance for TTIP, key EU business representatives highlighted the importance of continuing TTIP negotiations and emphasized that an ambitious and comprehensive agreement is the only way forward. Speakers discussed the numerous opportunities for growth TTIP would provide, reiterating their support for an agreement that, if achieved, could catalyze investment and trade between the EU and U.S.
• Arnaldo Abruzzini, Chief Executive Officer, EUROCHAMBRES
• Clemens Betzel, Head of Government Affairs Europe, Siemens
• Eleonora Catella, Senior Adviser, BusinessEurope
• Pascal Kerneis, Managing Director, European Services Forum
• Rene van Sloten, Executive Director, Industrial Policy Programme, European Chemical Industry Council – CEFIC
To hear directly from the speakers, view EU Reporter’s Yes2TTIP video of the briefing.