Benefits of Membership
Members of the TBC have a multitude of opportunities to engage with EU and U.S. government officials at all levels. The TBC provides a cross-sectoral platform to exchange views and advance sector specific and broader strategic issues.
- Work closely with EU and U.S. government officials, both on sectoral issues and the “big picture” to advance transatlantic trade.
- Provide recommendations for on-going improvements at meetings of the Transatlantic Economic Council to which the TBC serves as official business advisory group.
- Network with business peers from a variety of sectors and industries.
- Work on a horizontal and sector specific issues through the various policy committees.
- Bring up and advance new policy areas relevant to transatlantic trade.
For more information on membership, please contact Claire Layton at 202.828.9107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.